Vegetarians of Central Florida (VegCF) is a social and educational group for vegetarians and vegans and those aspiring to be in the Central Florida area. See About Us for more info about VegCF.
The VegCF Meetup group is the primary way for members to be informed about and RSVP for VegCF events. VegCF has over 5,000 members on Meetup!
The VegCF Facebook group has an open forum that allows members to post discussions and announcements. VegCF has over 5,000 members on Facebook!
Please join us for our 10th anniversary potluck (120 in a row) on Monday, July 1 at 7:00 p.m. at the First Unitarian Church! We are aiming for the largest turnout ever, so please attend and bring your family & friends. There will be 10 door prizes (gift cards, t-shirts, and bags) randomly given to those who have RSVPed on Meetup. See you there!
Central Florida Earth Day
VegCF presented the 14th annual Central Florida Earth Day at Lake Eola Park on April 20, 2019. The event is the largest Earth Day festival in Florida and the largest vegan festival in the country! Please RSVP on the Earth Day Facebook event page and join the Earth Day Facebook community page.
With our two annual festivals, VegCF directly reaches more people with a positive vegan message than any other place in the country!
VegCF also hosts:
- monthly Veggie Meetups at a different restaurant each month on a Saturday
- a vegan potluck at the First Unitarian Church of Orlando on the first Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m
- a bimonthly supper at Market on South on the third Sunday of the month at 4:00 p.m. in even-numbered months
- a bimonthly brunch at Ethos Vegan Kitchen on the third Sunday of the month at 2:00 p.m. in odd-numbered months
- a bimonthly film screening at DaJen Eats on the last Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. in odd-numbered months
- numerous other Meetups throughout the year.
Classic Veg Fest and Earth Day t-shirts/bags are available for sale at Market on South.
If you are a local veg-friendly restaurant who would like to promote yourself, please check out the Advertising Programs page.
Vegan Victory Team
Vegan Victory Team is a group for vegan athletes in and near Central Florida to share information and organize teams for mud runs, triathlons, adventure races, trail runs, runs, and other athletic events. Members must be vegan and experienced with or interested in participating in these kinds of events in and near Central Florida.
We invite you to join the Central Florida Vegan Professional Database, sponsored by Vegetarians of Central Florida.
If you are a vegan or vegetarian business owner in Central Florida, please use this group to post advertisements for your business. If you are a veg*n consumer, you can search for the services you are looking for.